1. Inclusivity and diversity are really important to me; researching potential wedding vendors shouldn’t require qualifiers like ‘LGBTQ’ or ‘same-sex’ in Google searches. I am here to celebrate with and advocate for you.
2. Your body is not an inconvenience.
3. I have a degree in Linguistics, but all I really gained from that is an understanding that grammar and semantics are important… So, with that in mind, I want to tell you that my intentions in photographing anyone is to make art WITH them, not OF them.
4. Getting along with your photographer is paramount to getting great photos. If in our correspondence I feel like you would maybe vibe better with another local photographer, I will not hesitate to recommend them.
5. To quote Thomas Pynchon, “every weirdo in the world is on my wavelength.” Offbeat, non-traditional, and alternative weddings are my jam.